Let's go back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go back

I wanted so badly that people get back to using forum.
    Porque tu, Senhor, és a minha candeia; e o Senhor clareia as minhas trevas.

I lost contact with everyone. I don't use Twitter, Facebook much. AIM is gone. So we'll see if people come back

Comment

First time logging in since the site went down, glad to see you still showing love.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elixer View Post
        First time logging in since the site went down, glad to see you still showing love.
        Ain’t nothin’ changed

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killa View Post
          I lost contact with everyone. I don't use Twitter, Facebook much. AIM is gone. So we'll see if people come back
          the other forum was already, when you sold to Roby

Comment

Originally posted by Mafioso View Post

the other forum was already, when you sold to Roby
            I didn't own the other forum. That place was sold without my knowledge until the transition happened. I didn't like that, so I left. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killa View Post

I didn't own the other forum. That place was sold without my knowledge until the transition happened. I didn't like that, so I left. Simple as that.
              that's sad

Comment

Hey! I agree, it sure would be great to get this forum going again. I'm not on other social media either!

The most action happens at www.thugsnharmony.com atm but if you compare that to the good old days, it's nothing. I just got so sentimental visiting archive.org and checking out how btnhboard, thawasteland and bonethugstory used to be back then. When BTNHBoard got sold that's when it really started to go downhill, and when other social media started popping less people had interest in the forums I guess.

I loved this forum when it first came too, and was really sad when it went down. I'm glad to see that y'all are still around every now and then though!

Take care fellow BTNH fans
                FREE BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by thetermination View Post
                  Hey! I agree, it sure would be great to get this forum going again. I'm not on other social media either!

The most action happens at www.thugsnharmony.com atm but if you compare that to the good old days, it's nothing. I just got so sentimental visiting archive.org and checking out how btnhboard, thawasteland and bonethugstory used to be back then. When BTNHBoard got sold that's when it really started to go downhill, and when other social media started popping less people had interest in the forums I guess.

I loved this forum when it first came too, and was really sad when it went down. I'm glad to see that y'all are still around every now and then though!

Take care fellow BTNH fans
                  Working on it, even though everyone else involved have moved on.

Comment

Working...
                  X